10. Contact your local JATC coordinator to verify local training requirements and options. Click here to Find A Training Center.
The International Training Institute (ITI) offers online courses.
- Click on https://www.sheetmetal-iti.org/
- Login with your Username and Password
- Under “Training” – Click “Online Classes”
- Your JATC coordinator can provide access to ITI digital training manuals.
- Review the ICB Certification manual to verify the Knowledgebase, Skillsets, and Guiding Documents that the examination and associated training manuals are based on.
Once ready, contact your local training center coordinator to schedule the examination.
Once you successfully pass the exam, you are officially certified as a technician.
The TABB technician exam consists of a proctored written and practical examination. All other Technician examinations are limited to a written proctored examination.